Monday, February 23, 2015

I Become A Mormon


As I get older, what  legacy will I leave?  Times are changing, especially the technology and my mind is now somewhat cloudy when it comes to the computer! However I've conquered worse things with the Lord's help and strength, and my faith in Christ is strong!

I became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ (the Mormons) when 16 years old, being introduced whilst  in a pre-nurse training program. A missionary had spent some time in the hospital and as I observed his devotion to reading the Bible  (and later on I found out The Book of Mormon Another Testament of Jesus Christ) I was impressed, he seemed so much kinder and considerate than the young men I knew. Later he gave me a copy of The Book of Mormon and as I read I was touched by the Holy Spirit that this was indeed the word of God another witness of Jesus Christ from prophets who had lived on the American Continent long ago.

So began my journey through life as a Mormon!

No comments:

Post a Comment